Group Exercise Studios 216 & 218
Drexel Recreation Center - 2nd Floor
firstname.lastname@example.org | 215.571.3779
Group Exercise classes at the Drexel Recreation Center offer participants the opportunity to work out under the guidance of nationally certified instructors that emphasize fun, safety, and wellness. Class favorites include: BodyPump™, Pilates, Cycle, Yoga, and Cardio 'n' Tone. Classes are free to students, faculty and staff, & Recreation Center members.
Before a participant's first class during a calendar year, a waiver of liability is required to be completed. All classes are held in studio 216 and studio 218 on the 2nd floor of the Recreation Center.
Winter Term Schedule [PDF]- Monday, Jan. 9, 2017 - Monday, Mar. 20, 2017
Finals Week Schedule [PDF]- Tuesday, Mar. 21, 2017 - Saturday, Mar. 25, 2017
Break Week Schedule [PDF]- Sunday, Mar. 26, 2017 - Monday, Apr. 2, 2017
Group Exercise Descriptions [PDF]
· Please arrive no later the FIVE minutes before the start of the class. If you do not your spot will be given away to walk-ins.
· For safety, participants will not be admitted into class after the warm up has been completed. (To ensure a pleasant experience for all participants, once a yoga class has begun no one will be admitted)
· Appropriate group exercise clothing and footwear is required.
· No street shoes, boots, open toed shoes, black-soled or marking shoes are permitted.
· No food or drinks are allowed, except water and sports drinks in a sealed bottle.
· The stereo equipment is for group exercise classes only.
· Use of Ipods/mp3 players, cell phones, and excessive talking are not permitted in any class.
· Please do remove any equipment from the Group Exercise Studios.
Group Exercise classes are first come first serve, with the exception of Body Pump™ and Cycle. Below is the link to sign up for the two classes.
Reserve Your Spot!
Book your spot in a group exercise class online! You will be able to reserve a spot in BodyPump™, Cycling and Barre. Reservations are for weekdays in the afternoon & evening only. All reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Reservations open 48 hours in advance and close 1 hour prior to class start.
Register for Classes Here! (BodyPump™, Cycle and Barre only)
Wexer Virtual Fitness
Virtual Fitness Schedule (Wexer)
In addition to our full schedule with an instructor, we are now offering group exercise classes on-demand! The Wexer, virtual fitness schedule, listed above is a video class that allows us to have programming even when we don't have an instructor! More classes means more options for you!