Club Sports Council
The Club Sports Council (CSC) is comprised of representatives from each club sport who serve as "the voice" for their respective teams. Each club has one voting member designated by the respective club, but all athletes are welcome to attend and participate in all CSC meetings, which take place monthly during the academic year.
The CSC elects an Executive Board annually, to guide the CSC's activities and work to ensure program and club goals are achieved. The E-Board helps build cohesiveness among the Club Sports Program through a multitude of responsibilities.
2012-2013 CSC Executive Board
- President - Chad Fiedler, Triathlon
- Vice President - Brendan Diener, Cycling
- Treasurer - Alex Miller, Water Polo
- Public Relations - Alex Nolen, Basketball (W)
- Member at Large - Bri Rubino, Basketball (W)
- Member at Large - Christine Novack, Secretary