Residence Hall Security
Residence hall main entrances are staffed 24 hours per day. During late night hours, building access is monitored by uniformed Public Safety security officers.
Please note the following important security information:
- Access to residence halls is only permitted through the main entrance.
- Reception desks are the access control point for all residence halls.
- Residents gain access by using their Drexel ID cards.
- Reception desks are staffed 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Emergency assistance can be obtained quickly through the reception desk.
- Residents are responsible for their visitors at all times.
- Residents should be alert for tailgaters and propped doors.
- Residents’ rooms should always be locked.
For more information, visit the University Housing website.