Mind Your Health
We are currently recruiting participants for Mind Your Health.
Overweight participants aged 18-70 may be eligible to receive free weight loss treatment.
Mind Your Health is an NIH-funded randomized controlled trial designed to compare two gold standard behavioral treatments for obesity. The project has a special interest in real-time measurement of factors leading to dietary lapses throughout the day, and in strategies that lead to very long-term weight loss maintenance. The study will follow participants for three years.
About Mind Your Health:
- Participants attend small weight loss groups for 25 sessions over the period of 12 months
- Groups will take place on Drexel University’s Center City Campus
What can you expect from this program?
- Receive dietary guidelines and the most up-to-date nutritional information
- Learn new strategies for making lasting behavior change
- Develop new eating and physical activity habits that will help you lose weight and keep the weight off
- Learn strategies that can help you reach and maintain a healthier weight
- Improve certain medical conditions associated with being overweight (e.g., high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis)
- Enhance your quality of life
For more information, please call 215 762 4900 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.