Website: Lowe Labs
Curriculum Vitae: Curriculum Vitae (PDF)
My research involves studying eating and weight regulation - and eating and weight disorders - from the perspective of clinical psychology, nutritional science, psychobiology, and neuroscience. The following describes five general areas in which my research group has been exploring these domains
- The relationship between dieting, overeating, and weight control
- Obesity and the prevention of weight gain and weight regain
- Eating disorders research
- Integrating biological and psychological perspectives on eating and weight regulation
- Research on the "power of food"