- Minimum Supervised Research Hours: 8 hours/week for two years (independent study course credits reflect these laboratory activities)
- Empirical Thesis
- Total Credits Required at Graduation: 51 (see itemization of credits below)
- Data Analysis (3)
- Research Methods I & II (6)
- Principles of Neuroscience (3)
- Cognitive Psychology or Developmental Psychology (3)
- Behavior Analysis (3)
- Two Independent Study Courses (6)
- M.S. Theses Research I, II, & III (9)
- Electives (18)
The elective courses are selected by the student with the consultation of his or her advisor and in concert with the student’s area of interest.
Special Note: Due to departmental needs or faculty sabbaticals, it is possible that the sequence or availability of a course may be changed in a particular term, which may result in a course substitution. In such a case, students will be notified of the change.