Our deadline for the 2015 application cycle has passed. We will begin accepting applications for fall 2016 in September. The link to our online application will be posted here when available.
Below is a checklist to help guide you through the application process.
Required Materials Checklist
Online Application, which includes:
- 9000-character (approximately 1,500 words) personal statement that discusses (and integrates) your research experiences and interests, and how these fit into the Drexel program and into a specific faculty's (or research group's) work in particular.
- Curriculum vitae/resume
- GPA and GRE scores
- Scanned image of unofficial transcript
- Three letters of recommendation – You must provide contact information for all through of your evaluators through the Application Form. Your evaluators will then be notified of your application to our program and given instructions on how to submit your letter of recommendation electronically. You will be limited to three evaluators.
GRE - Official copies of GRE scores must be sent to Drexel (code 2194); Psychology subject test recommended. For all questions about GREs and GRE score reports, please contact the Graduate Admissions Office at email@example.com or 215.895.2400.
For international students or applicants who earned a degree outside of the U.S.
- Minimum TOEFL 100/600/250 – scores will be reviewed based on section scores and total scores (IELTS scores may be submitted in lieu of TOEFL scores)
- I-20 Application and supporting financial documents
Interview (if selected) – In late March or early April, the M.S. program in psychology conduct two days of in-person interviews, by invitation only.
For questions related specifically to the psychology department, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions related to the graduate studies department admissions process, please e-mail: email@example.com.