Provost’s Advisory Student Circle
The Dragon’24 consists of 24 student leaders representing our best and brightest from the diversity of programs, backgrounds, and cultures present at Drexel. Selections were made from across the disciplines and the selection process included the following factors: a genuine love and sense of pride for Drexel University, leadership potential, communication skills, academic excellence, and the inclination to meet new people representing the University. The Dragon’24 meets quarterly with the Provost and discusses creative new ideas with respect to Drexel’s academic mission. The goal is to continually enhance the academic environment on our campuses from the perspective of our most engaged students. The Dragon’24:
- conducts face-to-face brainstorming sessions with the Provost and other senior Drexel administrators;
- fosters collaborations with other smart, ambitious students to make a lasting, positive difference in the educational experience at Drexel;
- gains a greater understanding of Drexel University and generally the challenges in higher education;
- travels, if available, with faculty/administration to communicate the Drexel Advantage;
- meets and networks with alumni, business leaders, campus administrators, and future students; and,
- serves the University and its alumni as hosts and hostesses for various functions, prospective student recruiting, and other designated University events.