The Graphics lab is managed by Peter Groesbeck, Graphic Designer. The lab provides design work and large format printing and mounting.
How to submit a poster for printing:
- Cost for printing is $4/ square foot and an additional $2/
square foot for mounting. Cash, Check or Interoffice charge are
- You may email your file to
or bring your file on a USB drive to the lab at MacAlister 4013
during hours listed below.
- A standard poster size is 36" X 48," but up to 60" wide is
- The largest foam board mounting size is 39" x
- When you email us your file, name it as follows: Last name,
first initial, print size in inches, Mounted or Unmounted.
- All prints are done on Luster paper (semi-gloss) unless otherwise requested. Color or B&W are the same price.
- You may send us a Powerpoint, PDF, JPEG, or Tiff document. PDF
- Plan ahead. Sometimes it takes a few days to get a poster printed due
to large volume.
Graphics Lab Contact Information and Operating Hours
- MacAlister Hall Room 4013
- Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 12:00 Noon, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Closed Saturday, Sunday, and University Holidays