Outstanding TA Awards
The Committee on Teaching Assistant Excellence is now accepting nominations of outstanding Drexel University teaching assistants (TA)!
Students, faculty and staff are encouraged to nominate your highly effective teaching assistants for certificates of recognition and monetary awards.
Nominations may be sent until the deadline, Monday, April 21, 2014.
Nominees must meet the following requirements:
- Must be appointed as a teaching assistant and have taught at least one full quarter during the current academic year.
- Must be currently teaching or have taught courses/labs/recitations for which s/he had major responsibility and/or played a major role in the teaching of the class.
To nominate a TA:
- Complete the TA nomination form below (Self-nominations will not be considered)
- Cite specific examples and details to support your answer
- To qualify, at least one nomination must come from a student.
Award winners will be invited to attend the Outstanding TA Award Ceremony hosted by the committee in the spring. Awardees, if still in school, will also be expected to participate in TA Orientation activities during the week before classes begin in the Fall 2014 term.
For more information, contact Alexis Finger at 215-895-6818 or firstname.lastname@example.org.