Teaching Assistant Excellence Awards
The Committee on Teaching Assistant Excellence is accepting nominations for outstanding Drexel University teaching assistants (TA)!
Students, faculty and staff are encouraged to nominate your highly effective teaching assistants for certificates of recognition and monetary awards.
2014-2015 Nomination Deadline: Friday, April 24, 2015
Nominees must meet the following requirements:
- Must be appointed as a TA and have taught at least one full quarter during the current academic year.
- Must be currently teaching or have taught courses/labs/recitations for which s/he had major responsibility and/or played a major role in the teaching of the class.
To Nominate Your TA:
- Complete the TA nomination form
- Self-nominations will not be considered
- Cite specific examples and details to support your answer
- To qualify, at least one nomination must come from an undergraduate student who was or is currently enrolled the one or more of the TAs courses
Award winners will be invited to attend the Graduate Student Day Ceremony near the end the spring term. Awardees, if still in school, will also be expected to participate in TA Orientation activities during the week before classes begin in the Fall 2015 term.
For more information, contact Alexis Finger at 215-895-6818 or email@example.com.