Outstanding TA Awards
The Committee on Teaching Assistant Excellence seeks nominations of outstanding Drexel University teaching assistants (TA). Students, faculty and staff are encouraged to nominate teaching assistants for certificates of recognition and monetary awards.
Nomination deadline is Friday, April 12, 2013. Deadline is subject to change so please nominate early!
Nominees must meet the following requirements:
- Have been appointed as teaching assistants and taught at least one full quarter as TAs during the current academic year.
- Be teaching or have taught courses/labs/recitations for which they had major responsibility and/or played a major role in the teaching of the class.
To nominate a TA:
- Complete the TA nomination form (Self-nominations will not be considered)
- Cite specific examples and details to support your answer
- Make additional comments (optional)
To qualify, at least one nomination must come from a student. Award winners will be expected to participate in TA Orientation activities during the week before classes begin. For more information, contact Alexis Finger at 215-895-6818 or email@example.com.