Certificate in Advanced Practice in Hand and Upper Quarter Rehabilitation: Admission Requirements
- Official college transcripts.
- Copy of current license to practice (from US or Canada).
- Essay in which the student discusses his or her professional goals related to obtaining the post-professional certificate in hand rehabilitation.
- Resume highlighting continued professional development.
- Two letters of recommendation (To submit recommendation letters, refer to the electronic letter of recommendation form.
Graduate Record Examination scores are not required for admission.
Two years of clinical experience are recommended, but not required.
No previous experience in hand therapy is required.
It is recommended that applicants initiate the application process by April. Applications must be completed by August 1. New students begin in the fall quarter.