ACPA Philly Drive-In: Where Academic and Student Affairs Meet
November 3, 2017 | 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Join the ACPA Commission for Academic Affairs, the Pennoni Honors College Center for Interdisciplinary Inquiry, and Drexel University Student Life for an exciting day of programming designed specifically for higher education professionals and administrators across student and academic affairs. Building collaborative working relationships across student support services, academic support services, and faculty is key to our students' scholarly and personal wellbeing. Through thoughtful small group discussions, informative workshops, and a live case study competition we hope to bring together the "two sides of the house" for a day of cooperative learning where we can begin to understand each others perspectives, learn each others' language, and build mutually beneficial professional best practices, regardless of our differing roles and titles.
- The ExCITE Center, 3401 Market St., Philadelphia, PA 19104
- ACPA Commission for Academic Affairs
- The Center for Interdisciplinary Inquiry at the Pennoni Honors College
- Drexel University Student Life
Purpose & Goals:
Professionals from colleges and universities across the Greater Philadelphia Metro area are invited to participate for a small fee of $20.00 per person. A light breakfast and lunch are included. Registration closes on October 17, 2017 at 11:59PM. Space is limited, consider reserving your space early!
- Breakfast & Registration
- Welcome and Introductions
- A Keynote Address by Ralph Gigliotti, Assistant Director for Leadership Programs, Center for Organizational Development and Leadership, Rutgers University
- Structured Roundtable Discussions
- "Theory to Practice” Breakout Sessions
- Networking Lunch
- Case Study Competition
- Wrap-Up & Closing Remarks