For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.



 Travel Registration Information – Faculty and Students

All international travel programs involving Drexel University students MUST be approved by the Office of International Programs and registered with the Study Abroad Office*. (Please see our section on creating an international experience for approval forms and information and contact 215.895.6372 with any questions or concerns. 

All Drexel related international travel for faculty must be registered in the GRAND faculty database.


If you are an international student or scholar, or a member of the Drexel community seeking to bring in an international student or scholar, please contact International Students and Scholars (ISSS) for information regarding visas, work permits, and other travel logistics. For program development, exchange partnerships, or other inquiries, please contact the Office of International Programs

A helpful resource for incoming international scholars:

View the Guidebook for International Faculty

Short Term Housing at Drexel

Drexel Conference Center
Office: 215.895.6231
Fax: 215.895.0580

Office of University Housing
Office: 215.895.6155, option 1
Fax: 215.895.6225

External links:

Insurance for all Drexel Travelers

In addition to checking that your health insurance covers you while traveling abroad, please make sure you understand and carry information about emergency evacuation insurance (not the same as health insurance) while abroad.

As a Drexel student, staff or faculty member, you are already covered by On-Call emergency evacuation and repatriation insurance, but in order for the coverage to be valid you MUST register your trip with the university (see above) and print out ID cards prior to travel.

Other Health and Safety Resources