The Louis and Bessie Stein Family Fellowship
November 18, 2014
The Office of the Provost is pleased to announce the Louis and Bessie Stein Family Fellowship for Exchanges with Israeli Universities competition for activities in AY 2015-2016. Among the main purposes of the Fellowship are:
- To provide scholarship, fellowships, stipends, subsidies, support and other career development assistance to deserving undergraduate and graduate students of Israeli educational institutions to attend Drexel University;
- To provide scholarships, fellowship, stipends, subsidies, support and other career development assistance to deserving undergraduate and graduate students of Drexel to attend the Technion or Hebrew University in Israel, or their respective successor institutions.
- To provide financial assistance to deserving faculty members of Drexel to teach, study and do research in Israel;
- To provide financial assistance to deserving faculty members of Israeli universities to teach, study and do research at Drexel.
- To pay the traveling and incidental expenses of such undergraduate and graduate students and faculty members which they are required to incur in connection with the foregoing.
Students and faculty members awarded the Fellowships for the purposes described above shall be designated “Stein Fellows.”
Proposals should contain:
- Summary — not more than two paragraphs;
- Proposal —not to exceed 4 pages (or 1,000 words) written for non-expert audiences but containing details of work and its impact;
- Documentation acknowledging support of collaborations, if applicable;
- Proposed project budget — up to $20,000.
(Funds will be available during academic year 2015-2016)
Please submit proposals electronically as a single pdf document, to Dr. N. John DiNardo at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, January 16, 2015.
Within 90 days after completion of the project, an electronic report is to be submitted to Dr. DiNardo at email@example.com.