|Hire Disability Solutions
||Created to make sure that individuals with disabilities are given the chance to succeed. Provides necessary resources to assist individuals with disabilities to become successful in the employment world
||• Career Networks
• Resume posting services
• Training and consulting services
74-20th Street Brooklyn, NY 11213
|Mobility International USA
National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange
|Increase individuals with disabilities participation in international educational opportunities
||• Publication and video resource materials
• Conferences and workshops
P.O. Box 10767 Eugene, OR 97440
Tel/TTY: 541-343-1284 Fax: 541-343-6812
||Employment website dedicated to connecting with individuals with disabilities with prospective employers
||• Resume Posting
• Job opening database
• Online job application
119 W. Tyler st., Suite 1900 Longview, Texas 75601
|National Business and Disability Council
||Leading resource for employers to integrate people with disabilities into the workplace and companies seeking to reach them in the consumer marketplace
||• Post resume to national database
• View job openings
• Additional resources on internships, job search tips
|Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
||Online resource providing information about job accommodations, the ADA and employability of people with disabilities
||• Searchable database of accommodations in work and education settings
• Fact sheets, guides, and other publications
• A-Z guide on disabilities and related topics
• Consulting services via email
PO Box 6080 Morgantown, WV 26606-6080
||Provides careers and community for People with Disabilities and Offers employers a cost effective solution to identify and connect with qualified potential employees through Right Match technology.
||• Provides a community of support with knowledge, advice, and insight from peers, experts, and mentors
• Online resume building, video profiles, career assessments, and video interview training
• Job alerts, and right match technology
1545 US RT 206
First Floor Bedminster,
Phone: 866. 352. 7481
Fax: 908. 470. 2166
||A consortium of businesses and agencies that support equal opportunity employment regardless of disability.
||• Post resume or job.
• More then 200 member businesses and agencies
26W171 Roosevelt Road Wheaton,
Janice Duvall Information Specialist
|One More Way
||An innovative employment collaborative helping to match diverse candidates with disabilities, including veterans, to over one million businesses, agencies and service providers.
||• One More Way Job Board – free access
• "Search for One More Way" – a member focused, disability and employment search engine
• Information regarding Federal and state employment incentives for hiring
Email us at:
The Sierra Group Foundation
One More Way Project 588 N. Gulph Road, Suite 110
King of Prussia, PA 19406
||To provide people with a disability with a dedicated system for finding employment.
||• Online resume posting
• Job database
ABILITY Mail Center
PO Box 10078
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
ABILITYJobs - ABILITYResumes - JobAccess 8941 Atlanta Ave.
||Sponsored by the US Department of Labor CareerOneStop provides a host of career assistance tools.
||• Provide links to education and training opportunities
• Job database
• Resume and cover letter writing assistance
For more information and career center locations call
OneStop Career Center
Toll free: 1-877-872-5627
|eSight Career Network
||To assist persons with disabilities in presenting their qualifications and personality effectively to prospective employers.
||• Provide job seach database.
• Provide valuable information on wokplace matters for people with disabilities.
• Provide job hunting tools
eSight Member Services
|American Association for People with Disabilities
||To help unite people with disabilities and their community
||• bProvides listing of internships
• Members may also receive financial services such as access to a credit union and life insurance.
1629 K Street NW, Suite 950
Washington, DC 20006
800-840-8844 (Toll Free V/TTY)
|Workforce Recruitment Program
||Connects federal sector employers with motivated students with disabilities
||• Provides job search database
• Provides employer with database os student applicants.
|Career Opportunities for Students with Disabilities
||To improve the employment rate of college students and graduates with disabilities
||• "Career Gateway" online job postingand resume database
• "Full Access" Careerexploration and education summitt
Alan Muir – Executive Director 100 Dunford Hall
Knoxville, Tennessee 37996-4010
||Connects individuals with disabilities with employers seeking to hire individuals with disabilities.
||• Provide job search database.
• Hosts job fairs for individuals with disabilities
• Provide other general disability news and resources.
760-420-1269 disABLEDperson, Inc.
PO Box 230636
Encintas, Ca. 92023-0636
||Connects people with all types of disabilities to national corporations like PepsiCo, Target, Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, and Merrill Lynch
||• Provides training on interviewing and job searching
• Networks people with disabilities to potential employers
• Hosts recruitment events specifically for people with disabilities.
590 Madison Avenue, 21st Floor
New York, New York 10022