|Hire Disability Solutions
||Created to make sure that individuals with disabilities are given the chance to succeed. Provides necessary resources to assist individuals with disabilities to become successful in the employment world
||• Career Networks
• Resume posting services
• Training and consulting services
74-20th Street Brooklyn, NY 11213
|Mobility International USA
National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange
|Increase individuals with disabilities participation in international educational opportunities
||• Publication and video resource materials
• Conferences and workshops
P.O. Box 10767 Eugene, OR 97440
Tel/TTY: 541-343-1284 Fax: 541-343-6812
||Online information and community resource for people with disabilities. Connecting undergraduate students with employers actively seeking to hire graduates with disabilities
||• Online Resume posting
• Database of employers
• Coaching information on how to research employers
• Job application tips
7730 E. Belleview Ave., Suite A306 Greenwood village, CO 80111
||Employment website dedicated to connecting with individuals with disabilities with prospective employers
||• Resume Posting
• Job opening database
• Online job application
119 W. Tyler st., Suite 1900 Longview, Texas 75601
|National Business and Disability Council
||Leading resource for employers to integrate people with disabilities into the workplace and companies seeking to reach them in the consumer marketplace
||• Post resume to national database
• View job openings
• Additional resources on internships, job search tips
|Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
||Online resource providing information about job accommodations, the ADA and employability of people with disabilities
||• Searchable database of accommodations in work and education settings
• Fact sheets, guides, and other publications
• A-Z guide on disabilities and related topics
• Consulting services via email
PO Box 6080 Morgantown, WV 26606-6080
||Provides careers and community for People with Disabilities and Offers employers a cost effective solution to identify and connect with qualified potential employees through Right Match technology.
||• Provides a community of support with knowledge, advice, and insight from peers, experts, and mentors
• Online resume building, video profiles, career assessments, and video interview training
• Job alerts, and right match technology
1545 US RT 206
First Floor Bedminster,
Phone: 866. 352. 7481
Fax: 908. 470. 2166
||A consortium of businesses and agencies that support equal opportunity employment regardless of disability.
||• Post resume or job.
• More then 200 member businesses and agencies
26W171 Roosevelt Road Wheaton,
Janice Duvall Information Specialist
|One More Way
||An innovative employment collaborative helping to match diverse candidates with disabilities, including veterans, to over one million businesses, agencies and service providers.
||• One More Way Job Board – free access
• "Search for One More Way" – a member focused, disability and employment search engine
• Information regarding Federal and stateemployment incentives for hiring
Email us at:
The Sierra Group Foundation
One More Way Project 588 N. Gulph Road, Suite 110
King of Prussia, PA 19406
||Provide a link between employers and prospective employees with disabilities
||• Provide Resume and Cover letter-building
• Career Counseling
• Job Placement
• Job Coaching
• Job Database
866 - 415 - 0602
Open Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
||To provide people with a disability with a dedicated system for finding employment.
||• Online resume posting
• Job database
ABILITY Mail Center
PO Box 10078
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
ABILITYJobs - ABILITYResumes - JobAccess 8941 Atlanta Ave.
||Sponsored by the US Department of Labor CareerOneStop provides a host of career assistance tools.
||• Provide links to education and training opportunities
• Job database
• Resume and cover letter writing assistance
For more information and career center locations call
OneStop Career Center
Toll free: 1-877-872-5627
|eSight Career Network
||To assist persons with disabilities in presenting their qualifications and personality effectively to prospective employers.
||• Provide job seach database.
• Provide valuable information on wokplace matters for people with disabilities.
• Provide job hunting tools
eSight Member Services
|American Association for People with Disabilities
||To help unite people with disabilities and their community
||• bProvides listing of internships
• Members may also receive financial services such as access to a credit union and life insurance.
1629 K Street NW, Suite 950
Washington, DC 20006
800-840-8844 (Toll Free V/TTY)
|Workforce Recruitment Program
||Connects federal sector employers with motivated students with disabilities
||• Provides job search database
• Provides employer with database os student applicants.
|Career Opportunities for Students with Disabilities
||To improve the employment rate of college students and graduates with disabilities
||• "Career Gateway" online job postingand resume database
• "Full Access" Careerexploration and education summitt
Alan Muir – Executive Director 100 Dunford Hall
Knoxville, Tennessee 37996-4010
||Connects individuals with disabilities with employers seeking to hire individuals with disabilities.
||• Provide job search database.
• Hosts job fairs for individuals with disabilities
• Provide other general disability news and resources.
760-420-1269 disABLEDperson, Inc.
PO Box 230636
Encintas, Ca. 92023-0636
||Connects people with all types of disabilities to national corporations like PepsiCo, Target, Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, and Merrill Lynch
||• Provides training on interviewing and job searching
• Networks people with disabilities to potential employers
• Hosts recruitment events specifically for people with disabilities.
590 Madison Avenue, 21st Floor
New York, New York 10022
|National Council on Disability
||NCD is an independent federal agency. NCD provides advice to the President, Congress, and executive branch agencies to promote policies, programs, practices, and procedures that guarantee equal opportunity for all individuals with disabilities, regardless of the nature or severity of the disability and to empower individuals with disabilities to achieve economic self- sufficiency, independent living, and inclusion and integration into all aspects of society.
||• Current information on issues both past and present
• Publications on Americans with Disabilities Act Civil Rights Disability Statistics and Research Education Emergency Preparedness and Homeland Security Employment Health Care International Progress Reports Technology Transportation
1331 F Street, NW, Suite 850
Washington, DC 20004
|US Office of Personnel management
||The office of personnel management is designed to make sure the federal government had an effective civilian workforce. This site helps users with or without disabilities, better understand how to hire and retain persons with disabilities.
||The site can help users:
• Understand Federal disability hiring programs.
• Learn about gaining access to reasonable accommodation in the Federal work place when appropriate.
• Access a variety of resources related to the employment of people with disabilities.
• Find laws and Executive Orders related to the employment of people with disabilities.
• Find Frequently Asked Questions about Employment Discrimination.
|Computer/ electronic accommodations program
||CAP works every day to help the Federal government become the model employer for people with disabilities. Through a partnership with CAP, we employees with assistive technology and accommodation services at no cost to the requesting agency.
||• The Workforce Recruitment Program (WRP) provides summer internships for college students with disabilities.
• the Employer Assistance & Recruitment Network (EARN), a nationwide cost-free referral and technical assistance service for employers
• complete request forms online and browse available assistive technologies
• *** No longer does direct recruitment assistance
Blind/Low Vision and Cognitive Teams
Communication and Deaf/Hard of Hearing Teams
Wounded Service Members Team
CAP Green Team
|US Office of Disability Employment Policy
||The Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP) provides national leadership on disability employment policy by developing and influencing the use of evidence-based disability employment policies and practices, building collaborative partnerships, and delivering authoritative and credible data on employment of people with disabilities.
• Customized Employment and Flexible Work Arrangements
• Universal Strategies for the 21st Century Workforce
• The Workforce System
• Self Employment
• Target Audiences Communication Access
Office of Disability Employment Policy U.S.
Department of Labor 200 Constitution Ave., NW
Washington DC 20210
Voice 1-866-ODEP-DOL (633-7365)
TTY 1-877-889- 5627
|Leadership for the Employment of Americans with Disabilities
||Is the EEOC's initiative to address the declining number of employees with targeted disabilities in the federal workforce. The goal for this initiative is to significantly increase the population of individuals with severe
disabilities employed by the federal government.
||• The Workforce Recruitment Program (WRP) is a recruitment and referral program that connects federal sector employers nationwide with highly motivated postsecondary students and recent graduates with disabilities
• The Employer Assistance & Recruiting Network (EARN) is a free service that connects employers looking for quality employees with skilled job candidates.
• *** No longer does direct recruitment assistance
||Official site for the Americans with Disabilities Act containing information and resources for people with disabilities in all aspects of daily living, including employment
||• Information about the ADA and employment
• Rights of the employee with a disability
• Resources for finding employment