The mission of the Office of Equality and Diversity's Disability Resources team is to provide equal opportunity and equal access to education, employment, programs and activities for individuals at Drexel University.
Disability Resources (DR) empowers individuals who have documented disabilities by working together proactively to provide reasonable accommodations. Disability Resources also provides education and guidance across the broad University community.
Disability Resources serves all Drexel students, faculty, professional staff, other employees and guests on the University City, Center City and Queen Lane campuses and Drexel University Online. Please visit the following pages for more information:
Students and Families
Instructors and Supervisors
Campus Guests and Volunteers
Disability Resources has rolled a out a new database, ClockWork. ClockWork allows students to complete the following electronically:
- Request accommodations.
- Request a current Accommodations Verification Letter (AVL) and have it sent directly to faculty and others to provide accommodations to the requestor. The faculty / instructor will receive an email with the AVL attached.
- Register to take exams with Disability Resources.
- Request alternative format / accessible books and materials.
- Request note-taking services (feature coming soon).
ClockWork allows faculty/instructors to complete the following electronically:
- Approve a student to take an exam with Disability Resources and upload the exam.
Log in to ClockWork
Updated information about ClockWork will be provided as it is available. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.