Undergraduate and Joint student organizations' finances are handled by the Student Activity Fee Allocation Committee (SAFAC). Visit the SAFAC website at http://www.drexel.edu/safac to obtain information about:
- SAFAC policies and procedures
- Applying for annual allocations
- Applying for reserve funding
- Information sessions
- Joining SAFAC
- Forms related to purchases, check requests, deposits and applying for funding
Email questions regarding SAFAC to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate student organizations' finances are handled through the Graduate Student Association and the Graduate Studies Office.
OCA has created the Fundraising Resource Guide, and this is a fantastic resource! Click here to download the Fundraising Resource Guide because it has lots of guidelines and tons of "ideas" to help you raise $$$.
OCA has partnerned with Non-Traditional Media, to create a promotional product database and provide an easy way for you to purchase services and products.
- The website has changed from www.onlineschoobiz.com/drexel to a much easier www.DrexelYOU.com
- The "request a quote page" is being changed to a pop-up window so that you do not lose the product page you are currently on.
Remember, this company gives us "additional discounts" on the prices you may see listed on the database. Just contact them for a quote if you need anything. A system has been set up, so that Joe Gonzalez, SAFAC Advisor, can approve quotes and pay for their orders on his credit card.