Commuter, Graduate and Transfer Student Programs and Services is committed to enriching the commuter, transfer, and graduate student experience by providing opportunities for students to interact, advocating for the office's subpopulations' needs, and increasing student involvement in the campus community through programming and open dialogue between students.
Statement of Leadership
CGTSPS is dedicated to providing opportunities to empower commuter, graduate and transfer students in:
- Making ethical and balanced choices
- Enriching their community through service and knowledge
- Advocating for their own interests and the needs of others
- Thinking critically and acting with passion
- Communicating effectively to articulate their vision and ideas
- Exercising their knowledge, talents and authority appropriately and with respect to the Drexel and local community
CGTSPS is committed to providing an inclusive environment that embraces and appreciates the values, cultures, beliefs and life experiences of all members of the Drexel community.
It is our duty to expose, reflect and challenge students to grow in their own self awareness and knowledge of the world around them.
It is through these acts that we prepare students to interact with an intercultural work force and community as well as lead on the global stage.