HR@Your Service Recorded Webinars Now Available
Human Resources (HR) has recently been offering one-hour information sessions for faculty and professional staff members on a variety of topics ranging from the HR benefits-centered “Roth 403(b)” to wellness titles like “How to Stay Sane and Grounded in Wintertime.”
If you missed an information session you’re interested in, don’t despair. Many are now available as recorded webinars in Career Pathway. You can access the following titles and many more:
- Asthma 101 — Drexel Medicine’s Robert Promisloff, DO, led participants through common risk factors for developing asthma, treatments for asthma and what they can do to protect themselves from developing asthma.
- ID Theft — A representative from the Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union provided information to participants on how to protect their personal information from being stolen, when and where most information is stolen, how the information is used, how they can prevent identity theft and what to do if they discover their information has been stolen.
- Psychological Flexibility — Michael Gotlib, staff psychologist from the Drexel Counseling Center, offered an introduction to the psychological flexibility model in a manner that is accessible and can be applied to daily life. Participants learned how trying to get away from internal discomfort can keep them from living a meaningful and vital life.
To access these recorded webinars:
- In Career Pathway, scroll down on the Welcome page to the Browse for Training box
- Select HR@Your Service Recorded Webinars
- Click on the title you’re interested in and request it
- Launch it from your transcript
Keep an eye on the HR@Your Service monthly newsletter for more information sessions. Enjoy!