How to Navigate Commencement
April 22, 2016
Dear Graduates of the Drexel Class of 2016!
Congratulations! Commencement is just around the corner, and soon you’ll be the newest alumni of Drexel University. You’ve certainly earned it through your dedication to your work, to Drexel and the community, and to your fellow Dragons. And you’re an inspiration to all of us.
As Commencement draws near, here are a few important tips to help you navigate everything we’ve planned for this celebration.
- If you plan to graduate and have not yet applied to graduate, you must do so by April 25 in order to guarantee that your name will appear in the Commencement program.
- Please visit here and take the 2016 Commencement Ceremonies Survey. Your responses will help us plan effectively for these busy and exciting three days.
- Visit the Commencement website, drexel.edu/commencement, for all the information you need to participate fully in the events and to celebrate your achievements with your family and friends.
- Make sure to mark your calendar for the Graduation Fair on May 16 and 17 at the University Bookstore and Creese Student Center.
- At the Graduation Fair, graduates will purchase their regalia and receive four tickets to their College/School Ceremony and six tickets to the University-Wide Commencement on June 11 (in addition to unlimited General Admission seating at Citizens Bank Park).
If you have any questions after using these resources, just call the Commencement Hotline at 1-800-2DREXEL.
The entire University community is looking forward with tremendous anticipation to celebrating Commencement with you and your guests!
With best wishes,
Subir Sahu, PhD
Associate Vice President & Dean of Student Life