Scott Strenger, MD, MMM, FANS, FACS, CPE, is director of neurosurgery at Aria Health System Institute for Neurosciences and a clinical neurosurgeon with Drexel Neurosciences Institute. He received his medical degree from the University of Health Sciences/The Chicago Medical School in 1982. He completed his general surgical residency year and neurosurgical residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York where he was chief resident and was awarded the Association of Attending Staff/Bella Tractenberg Award for House Staff Excellence in 1988. He previously served as president of the medical staff at Shore Medical Center in New Jersey.
Dr. Strenger is certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery and has been awarded fellowship status in the American College of Surgeons and American Association of Neurological Surgeons. He specializes in microsurgical and minimally invasive techniques for cerebral and spinal disorders, as well as providing general neurosurgical services.
- Medical Society of New Jersey
- Medical Society of Atlantic County
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American Association for Physician Leadership (American College of Physician Executives)
- Medical Group Management Association
- American College of Surgeons
- North American Spine Society