Dr. Delvadia is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology. He has received many honors and awards throughout his education and career.
In the News
- American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
Adhesion, Amenorrhea - primary, Anemia, CA-125, Cervical dysplasia, Childbirth, Chlamydia, Chlamydia infections in women, Colposcopy - directed biopsy, Colposcopy-directed biopsy, D and C, Eclampsia, Ectopic pregnancy, Episiotomy, Fibrocystic breast disease, Fibroid tumors, Genital herpes, Genital sores (female), Genital sores - female, Genital warts, Herpes simplex, Hormone therapy, Hysterectomy, Infertility, Laparoscopy, Menopause, Ovulation, Painful menstrual periods, Painful periods (dysmenorrhea), Pap smear, Pap smears and cervical cancer, Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), Premenstrual dysphoric disorder, Premenstrual syndrome, Sexual intercourse - painful, Trichomoniasis, Urinary incontinence, Uterine fibroids, Uterine prolapse, Vaginal bleeding between periods, Vaginal discharge, Vaginal tumors, Vaginal yeast infection, Yeast infections, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Pelvic reconstructive surgery, Minimally invasive surgery, Birth and delivery, Breast exam, Vaginal diseases, Vaginosis, HPV infection, Contraception, Sexually transmitted diseases, Gynecologic exams, Gynecologic surgery, Ablation, Human papillomavirus
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ, School of Osteopathic Medicine