New Student Orientation
Welcome New Students
Please save the date for Orientation 2017: August 2 and 3.
Please monitor your email for details and sign-up instructions.
Orientation for international students is scheduled for August 1 through August 3.
On August 2, new graduate students will:
- Meet program directors to learn about their academic programs
- Meet academic administrators to learn about how to register and prepare for classes, and become acquainted with classrooms and campus offices
- Meet current graduate students to learn about their experiences
- Ask questions to current students during student panel discussions
- Learn about life in Philadelphia if you are new to the area
The day concludes with a relaxed BBQ social event at the Center City Campus.
Essential information for all new Graduate School students will be provided on August 3, including:
- Student health and immunization
- Transportation and security services
- Financial aid, registration and alumni services
- Student resources and professional skills
Following the information session, transportation will be provided to a local restaurant for an evening of food, fun and games.
Faculty, professional staff and current students will be present, which will allow new students to form and broaden their network, make new friends, and have a relaxing time with their fellow students, before classes begin on August 7.
Back to Top