Students selected for our public service & leadership programs may be eligible for many of the following benefits:
• Ongoing training and leadership development through the Lindy Center
• Transformative and meaningful service experiences
• Building new and life ‐ long relationships
• Great resume building and professional networking opportunities
• Opportunity to attend/present at national conferences
• Academic course credit(s)
• Eligible students will receive a $1,132 AmeriCorps Segal Education award– upon completion of their period of service (DCS and College Access Fellows only)
• Eligible students can apply their Federal Work Study (FWS) funds toward their public service.
• Financial stipends for on-going service (Lindy Scholars only)
Lindy Center public service and leadership positions are open to all Drexel University students and are filled competitively based on experience, interest, and needs of programs. If you are interested in applying for one of our programs, you may complete a Public Service & Leadership Application . Upon submission, you will be contacted by a Lindy Center staff member to schedule an interview and/or information session.
Depending on the volume of applicants, students may be invited to attend a Selection Day. This is an opportunity for our team of staff, faculty and program members to get to know you through a series of fun/interactive activities – and to put a face to your application.