Roles and Responsibilites for
Partnerships with the CCE
- Orient students to their service activities, organization mission and goals
- Provide work that is applicable to the student's education and their personal development
- Supervise activities and provide feedback regarding student work to the Lindy Center
- Ensure a safe work environment
- Help promote student learning about public service and your role in the community
- Complete annual Community Partner Inventory and Community Partner Survey
- Create listings to promote opportunities of your organization
- Provide basic orientation to students about opportunities available and provide preliminaryinformation about your expectations
- Facilitate conversations between faculty of the university and potential partners
- Determine capacity and need for Drexel Community Scholar, train and prepare DCS forplacement
- Maintain communication between community partners, faculty and others (includingstudents)
- Provide opportunities for partners to speak on issues of public concern.
- Conduct themselves as representatives of Drexel University
- Be prompt, and respectful of the organization, its clients (and their confidentiality), and their supervisor(s).
- Contact your organization with a reasonable timeline to participate with your organization andcommunicate expectations for scheduling.
- Fulfill all agreed upon duties and responsibilities at the community site; failure to do soshould be reported and disciplinary action will be taken.