Summer 2012-13 Course Offerings and Registration Information
Introduction to Course Registration
Important Registration Dates:
- Pre-Registration Advising Sessions for 1Ls: Monday, March 18th and Wednesday, March 20th (see newsletter)
- Web registration for Rising 3Ls only: Monday, April 8th, 12:20 PM – 11:59 PM
- Registration Closed: Tuesday, April 9th
- Web registration for rising 2Ls and 3Ls: Wednesday, April 10th, 12:20 PM
- Summer Classes Start: Monday, May 20th
- Web registration ends/waitlists purged: Monday, May 27th, 11:59 PM
- Permission needed to add/drop (no W): Tuesday, May 28th – Sunday, June 2nd
- Permission needed to drop (with W); no adds: Monday, June 3rd
Online registration is closed April 9 for capacity evaluations and adjustments.
Students who fall below 4.5 total credits may no longer be eligible for financial aid. With the exception of co-op, students are not permitted to take more than 7 credits during the Summer.
If a course is full, students can put themselves on a waitlist for that particular course by selecting the waitlist option in Banner. The process is described in the Registration Instructions. Students who are added to a waitlist are not guaranteed to be registered for that course, so students should sign up for other courses to complete their course schedules. Waitlist eligibility does not override other registration restrictions.
In advance of registration, students are invited to attend (or view online) any general advising presentations offered, as well as consult with their faculty advisor. Additionally, rising third year students may want to schedule an appointment with Prof. Coleman to ensure that all requirements are being satisfied in preparation for graduation.
Finally, the following individuals are available to discuss aspects (as noted) of the course planning and registration process:
Theresa Gallo (firstname.lastname@example.org): registration process; waitlist and course registration assistance; program requirements.
Clare Coleman (email@example.com): academic advising; program requirements; course withdrawal.
Dean Daniel Filler (firstname.lastname@example.org): program requirements; permissions; academic advising.
Faculty advisor or Concentration director: academic and personal advising.
Summer 2012-13 Course Offerings