For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Phone Services

If you have any questions, need assistance with, or wish to add or change service on the University phone system, contact Telecom Support (, 215-895-6666) or submit the online Relocate or Request Office Phone Service Form.

Using Your Campus Phone


Residence Hall Phone Service

Charges and Calling Rates (Faculty and Staff)

Dealing with Harassing Phone Calls

Directory Assistance

Center City Campus

Telephone service for the New College and Bellet Buildings is provided by Tenet Healthcare. For assistance, please contact the Tenet Healthcare Help Desk (215-762-HELP).