How to Choose Your Target Audience
Mailing lists managed by Drexel IT allow you to target the audience for your mailing based on a number of mix-and-match parameters, including role, campus, college and/or calendar.
|COMMON AUDIENCE CHOICES
- All roles (includes students, faculty and professional staff)
- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Faculty and Professional Staff
- Professional Staff
- Everywhere (includes Sacramento, Burlington, Online Programs, Satellite Locations)
- All Philadelphia Campuses (University City, Center City, Queen Lane)
- University City Only
- Center City Only
|College or Institution
- Everyone except the College of Medicine
- Everyone except the College of Medicine and Kline School of Law
- Everyone except Sacramento
- Everyone in the College of Arts and Sciences
- All professional staff at the Academy of Natural Sciences
|Calendar (for students)
- All Students
- Students on the Quarterly Schedule
The Mass Mailing team is here to help you choose your target audience if you have any questions. Please contact us!
Other audience options are available, but the lists are created on an ad hoc basis. Please see the full breakdown of possible audiences, based on our database structure.