Drexel Learn is the university's fully-supported course management system. Learn is hosted by Drexel University Information Technology and is fully integrated with the DrexelOne portal and the Banner Student Information System. All Drexel course sections are created in Drexel Learn each term and are freely available for Faculty to activate and use. Due to the integration with the Banner system, student enrollments are automatically fed into Drexel Learn making this a simple solution for faculty to choose in augmenting their face to face classes.
Course Management Tools
- Grade Center - centralized area for grading, tracking student progress, and generating reports
- Content Editor - add and format text, insert equations and hyperlinks, tables, and attach files
- Discussion Board - allow members of the class to communicate asynchronously with one another
- Assignments - creates a secure location for students to submit work for a course assignment
Integrated with Learn
- Collaborate - a synchronous, virtual classroom that features multi-way audio/video, upload of PowerPoint presentations, application sharing, polling, and more
- Turnitin - checks students' work for improper citation or potential plagiarism
- Respondus - easily import quiz questions and answers into Learn, secure the online testing environment and to create learning objects
- VoiceThread - tool that allows users to create presentations, add audio and/or video narration and allow others to comment on them
To access the system, go to the Drexel Learn sign-in page and use the same credentials as you would for DrexelOne to sign in.
The Instructional Technology Group offers multiple training sessions every month. You can view our Workshops and Presentations page to see all of the latest dates and times.