iWebfolio is an advanced electronic portfolio management system that helps individuals and institutions archive, organize, reflect upon and present information contained in documents, graphics, presentations, web projects, audio and video, or any other digital media.
Students may renew their accounts starting on September 15th or later by going to DrexelOne (http://one.drexel.edu) and clicking on the iWebfolio link found under the Drexel tab.
If you recently graduated you may continue to use your account until September 15th. If you require access beyond that date, please contact IT via email at email@example.com.
If you have left Drexel University, you may contact Nuventive Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to renew your account for $25 per year.
Faculty may contact IT at email@example.com to renew their account. Drexel IT recommends using the latest version of Firefox or Google Chrome. Please check out the latest video tutorials available from Nuventive.
Important Information about iWebfolio
- Students must activate their accounts via DrexelOne (link under Academics tab).
- Account activations attempted at an employer's location may not work due to network restrictions.
- Faculty must go to http://www.iwebfolio.com to access their accounts.
- Faculty receive dual mode accounts for Reviewing and Creating portfolios.
- All accounts have 200 MB of storage.
- You cannot link an item in a category like you can with a file.
- iWebfolio is not linked to the Banner system or the Learn LMS.
- Student accounts expire on September 15th unless IT renews them.
- All portfolios and files may be downloaded to your computer.
- Do not use your web browser's back or forward buttons to navigate.
Questions? Please contact IT via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.