Terms of Service for Adobe Creative Cloud File Storage
Revised June 8, 2017
The Adobe Creative Cloud File Storage Service (the "Service") is a cloud-based file storage service, a part of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite licensed by Drexel University (the "University"). BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERM OF SERVICE, YOU MAY NOT USE THE DREXEL ADOBE SERVICE.
- POLICIES. You acknowledge and agree that the Drexel University Acceptable Use Policy and other applicable policies apply to the Service regardless of the computer or network used to access the Service.
- "Sensitive Data" means data containing a) protected health information (PHI), b) information covered by the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), c) credit card-related information covered by the Data Security Standards of the Payment Card Industry (PCI), d) other personally identifiable information (PII), or e) business or research information.
- "Export-Controlled Research Data" means data resulting from research that is bound by access or dissemination controls, including information, technology, and software considered to be strategically important to the U.S. in areas of national security, economy and/or foreign policy.
- "Non-Sensitive Data" means publicly available data and other data not included in the definition of Sensitive Data.
- LIMITATIONS ON USE. Sensitive and Export-Controlled Research Data should never be stored on the Service. (Additional information about Export-Controlled Research Data is available about Drexel Export Compliance.)
- DATA SHARING.
- You may share Non-Sensitive Data, if doing so does not violate any copyright, laws, regulations or other contractual obligations.
- BUSINESS USE. The Service is primarily for University business purposes and, as such, follows the same de-provisioning rules as other systems when an individual is no longer affiliated with the University.
- MONITORING. You agree that your usage and sharing characteristics and all data is subject to review at any time by the University for purposes of ensuring compliance with University policies.
- COMPLIANCE. You will not take any action that encourages or assists others in engaging in any acts prohibited under this Terms of Service (including, without limitation, providing others with the ability to access Sensitive Data outside the scope of these Terms).
- DIRECTION. You will abide by administrative directives issued from time to time by Adobe and/or Drexel University concerning access to or use of the Service.
If you are found to be in violation of these Terms of Service or any of the additional terms imposed as part of an authorization to share Sensitive Data, the University may take disciplinary action, including restriction of and possible loss of access to the Service, other computing, networking, or service privileges, or more serious consequences, up to and including suspension, termination, or expulsion from the University. You may also be subject to federal, state and local laws applicable to the misuse of computer systems.