Basic Page Editing
Pasting from Word into Sitecore
- Copy from Word
- Click the "Paste from Word" Icon in the WYSIWYG editor of Sitecore
- Do NOT paste directly from word into Sitecore.
- After your content has been pasted into Sitecore click the "Format Stripper"
- The Format Stripper will expand with options.
- Click "Strip Font Tags" - This will remove all font tags in the WYSIWYG editor.
- Then, click the Format Stripper again and this time click the "Strip Span Elements" - This will remove any extra code from the editor and is a good practice.
Order of Operations Using Dreamweaver
- Copy and Paste content into Dreamweaver
- Use Dreamweaver to make basic edits
- Adding heading tags, making bulleted lists
- Copy and Paste into WYSIWYG
- Add links, images etc in the WYSIWYG editor
- Save and Publish
Last Modified: 6/12/12 mmd25