Residence Hall Phone Service
ResNet provides optional telephone and voicemail services for university residence halls by request only.
- Telephone service includes: a telephone line, an active dial tone, and a jack to connect a phone.
- Each resident has their own jack but students living together share the same telephone number.
- Residents must provide their own touchtone phone.
- Calls to local exchanges and room-to-room are free.
- Use a calling card or cell phone for long distance calls.
Voicemail service must be requested separately. Review the Voicemail section for activation, instructions, and other information.