DragonDrop is scheduled to be decommissioned on June 30, 2015. As of that date, no content will be streamed from the server. In order to avoid losing any files, users should migrate any content they still need in to Kaltura, the new streaming service. Users can download their files from DragonDrop and upload them in to Kaltura. We strongly recommend that users locate the original media file for upload in to Kaltura to ensure the highest quiality video playback.
If there is a need for a migration of multiple files, please do the following:
- Send a link to a playlist to email@example.com with the following information:
- A single instance of each video with an appropriate title
- List of associated course names and numbers, if course related content, like ENGL-101
- Activate your account by following these steps
- Log in to Drexel Learn at http://learn.drexel.edu/
- Click on the Tech Support tab at the top of the screen
- Click on the Kaltura - My Media sub-tab
Once the playlist is sent and your account is activated, videos can be migrated from DragonDrop to Kaltura and then linked to your account. If you have any questions about this process, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Online Learning Team at 215-895-1224 or firstname.lastname@example.org.