New Student Accounts Activation
Congratulations and welcome to the Drexel online community! You are about to activate your Drexel Common Computer Accounts which you will use to:
- sign in to DrexelOne
- register for orientation
- take your Online Placement Exams (undergrads only)
- get your grades
- use Drexel Learn
- access email
- obtain software
- log into University computers
Your user-id will be assigned to you but you may pick your own password and set your own security question.
You should PRINT the final page of the account activation process and keep it with you during Summer Orientation; it contains your login user ID, password, and University ID number.
After you have finished setting up your account, please review the Checklist for New Students [PDF] to make sure that you are fully exploiting these services.
Drexel user accounts come with responsibilities. During the accounts pick-up process, you will be asked to review and accept the University Acceptable Use Policy which outlines that you must:
- behave responsibly with respect to the Drexel network
- keep your passwords secure and confidential
- respect the rights and property of others, including intellectual rights as well as the right of privacy and confidentiality
- be considerate of the needs of other network users by showing restraint in your consumption of shared resources; such as, not overloading the network with excessive data like mass emails
- comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and Drexel policies
Managing Your Account
Once your Drexel computer account has been created, you can log into the Computer Accounts Management Service (CAMS) at any time to manage your password, set mail forwarding, check your email quota, and create a personal alias. For more information, visit Accounts Management.
Set Up Your Account Now
To set up your account, please visit the CAMS Account Setup Wizard.