iWebfolio is an advanced electronic portfolio management system that helps individuals and institutions archive, organize, reflect upon and present information contained in documents, graphics, presentations, web projects, audio and video, or any other digital media.
Account Renewals: You may renew your account starting on October 5th or later by going to DrexelOne (http://one.drexel.edu) and clicking on the iWebfolio link found under the Drexel tab.
If you recently graduated you may continue to use your account until October 5th, 2012. If you require access beyond that date, please contact IRT via email at email@example.com.
If you have left Drexel University, you may contact Nuventive Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to renew your account for $25 per year.
FAQ for iWebfolio Work in progress
- Upperclassmen do not automatically receive accounts
- Students must activate their accounts via DrexelOne (link under Drexel tab)
- Account activations attempted at a employer's location may not work due to network restrictions
- Faculty must go to http://www.iwebfolio.com to access their accounts
- Faculty receive dual mode accounts for Reviewing and Creating portfolios
- All accounts have 200 MB of storage
- Google's Chrome browser is supported as of January 2012
- You cannot link an item in a category like you can with a file
- iWebfolio is not linked to the Banner system or Bb Vista
- Student accounts expire on October 5th unless IRT renews them
- All portfolios and files may be downloaded to your computer
- Do not use your web browser's back or forward buttons to navigate
Questions? Please contact IRT via email at email@example.com
Beginning in Fall 2009, Drexel freshmen received iWebfolio accounts that are available to access through the DrexelOne portal. Below are some introductory videos that review iWebfolio use at Drexel University. Written instructions are provided for some videos via a PDF link after the title. Note: Your computer needs Flash Player (free download at http://www.adobe.com) to open these videos.