A Guide to Technology Resources at Drexel
Accessing Online Resources
The DrexelOne portal (https://one.drexel.edu) is a single sign-on system for many services, including:
- Drexel email
- Online course management via Drexel Learn
- Course rosters and grade submission via BannerWeb
- Registration of wireless cards for computers and other devices (i.e. to access DragonFly)
- Access to iWebfolio
- Library services and access to online databases
- Leave reports, pay stubs, and more
Your Drexel username (see "Identity/Accounts" above) is used to access networked printing, site-licensed software, DragonFly3 (wireless network), lab computers, and other shared resources that require authentication.
Drexel Learn (http://learn.drexel.edu) offers a variety of course management tools to enhance teaching and learning in your online, hybrid, or face-to-face courses. For Learn support, contact the Online Learning Team at 215-895-1224 or firstname.lastname@example.org. See more in "Online Learning Support" below.
Next: Get Software