Performance Management Training
2015 Performance Review Training Labs
Hands-on training labs will be offered on both the University City and Center City campuses during the month of September. These are open to all professional staff and their supervisors to assist with completion of the annual review process – no registration is required.
Members from both the HRIS and the Learning & Development teams will be on hand to give one-on-one instruction as needed. Training labs have been scheduled for the following dates and times:
University City Campus - Korman - Room 110E
- Sept. 2 - 10:00 a.m. -11:30 a.m.
- Sept. 9 - 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Sept. 16 – 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Center City - New College Building (NCB) - Room 4206/4208
- Sept. 17 - 9:30 – 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Sept. 24 - 9:30 – 11:00 a.m.
You can also learn more about Drexel’s performance management process by accessing our online training. The following online sessions are now available: Goal Setting in Career Pathway and Evaluating Performance in Career Pathway. Please visit Career Pathway to register for a session.
To access online training:
- Log in to DrexelOne
- Select the Employees tab
- Select Career Pathway under the Development and Certifications header
- Select Learning > Browse for Training
- Choose Performance Management in the navigation bar on the left
- Find and select the “Goal Setting in Career Pathway “ online class
- Click on Request and then hit the Launch button from your transcript
For additional questions regarding the performance management process or available training, please contact HR Learning and Development Consultant Valerie Williams at email@example.com or Sr. Learning and Development Consultant Kathy Choy at firstname.lastname@example.org.