Incredible savings on insurance and other benefits are available through one convenient payroll deduction. The online system provides easy access and enrollment, with hundreds of shopping discounts as well. Enroll at DrexelVoluntaryBenefits.com.
- Auto and Homeowner’s Insurance through Liberty Mutual
- Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance through Allstate
- Identity Theft Protection through LifeLock
- An alternative payment method for large purchases through Purchasing Power
Commuter Program Information and FAQs [PDF]
- Drexel/Tenet Parking Facilities
You can elect to pay for parking at affiliated parking garages/lots on a pre-tax basis through the convenience of payroll deduction. You will need to fill out paperwork with Facilities to set this up. If you park at a Drexel/Tenet Parking Lot and have signed a contract with Facilities, you do not need to participate in the Commuter Plan for parking purposes. For additional information, visit the Drexel Parking website.
- Non-Drexel/Non-Tenet Parking Facilities and Mass Transit
You can elect to use pre-tax dollars to pay for parking at non-Drexel/non-Tenet parking garages and for mass transit expenses. Orders for passes and permits will be placed online with YSA and payment will be made via pre-tax payroll deductions (up to the monthly limit that the IRS has allotted). The maximum amount that may be contributed to the parking account is $240 per month and the maximum contribution to the mass transit account was increased to $240 effective February 2013. These maximums are subject to change under Federal tax law. You will be notified if any such changes occur during the year.
The following are procedures for logging into the benefits system and placing parking and/or mass transit orders in the YSA enrollment system:
- Log into DrexelOne
- Select the Employees tab
- Select Benefit Service Center under the Benefits Administration heading
- Once in the Benefit Service Center, select Commuter Plan at the top of the page
- Select "Click here to enroll" at the bottom of the page to go to the YSA page
- Select Commuter
- Select Order Now to be taken to the ordering platform. Select Continue after reading the disclaimer.
- Once you are in the ordering platform, you will want to verify that the address and email on record is the one you want to use for management of this benefit. You can then use the left hand navigation bar to choose either Parking or Transit, and then proceed with your order.
- You will need to process your order by the 10th of the month before you want the benefit to be effective. For example, August orders close on July 10th and September orders close on August 10th.
There are many options within the Commuter plan. It is just a matter of choosing the best one for your transportation needs to get to and from work.
Drexel Recreation Center
The Drexel University Recreation Center offers memberships as well as programming such as personal training, massage therapy, and swim lessons to full- and part-time faculty and professional staff members. For membership, program options, and pricing, please see the Recreation Center brochure [PDF] or visit the Recreation Center website.
Supplemental Life Insurance
This option provides you with the opportunity to elect additional Group Term Life Insurance for yourself, your spouse, and your dependent children (no one may be covered more than once under this plan). Note that you do not have to elect coverage for yourself as an employee in order to elect spouse and/or dependent child coverage. You may elect one, two, three, or four times your annual salary in coverage up to a maximum benefit of $2,500,000. Spousal coverage of up to $150,000 and dependent child coverage of $5,000 or $10,000 is also available.
Supplemental Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
You may elect to purchase supplemental AD&D Insurance for yourself, your spouse, and/or dependent children.