Employee Appreciation Fest
Wednesday, August 26
1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
32nd Street and Powelton Avenue
Come join in the fun as we celebrate at the Employee Appreciation Fest!
All Drexel University faculty and professional staff members are invited to take a break from your busy work schedules so that the University can recognize and show appreciation for the hard work, dedication and support each employee provides Drexel.
Come enjoy fellowship, food, music and the chance to win one of the many raffle prizes.
The following events will take place during this year's Employee Appreciation Fest:
- Games organized by the Athletics Department,
including the famous tug of war
Members of the winning team will receive Healthier U shirts.
- Employee Talent Showcase
Do you have talent? It's time to show it off and have some fun!
- Pie Eating Contest
How many pies can you eat in 3 minutes?
If you would like to participate in the Talent Showcase or the Pie Eating Contest, register when you RSVP for the main event. The events will start at 2 p.m. at Drexel Park. The winners of the Talent Showcase and the Pie Eating Contest will receive a $200 gift card sponsored by Liberty Mutual.
RSVP is required. Click Here to RSVP
Shuttle buses will be provided for:
- Center City Campus/ANS: Buses will run from 12:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on a continuous loop from 15th and Race Streets with a stop at The Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University (1900 Benjamin Franklin Parkway) to Drexel Park
- Queen Lane Campus: The first bus will leave at 12:30 p.m. and the second bus will leave at 1 p.m.
- Manayunk: A bus will leave from corner of Jamestown and Main Street at 12:45 p.m.
- University City Campus: Buses will run from 12:45 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. on a continuous loop from Nesbitt Hall (33rd and Market Streets)
All shuttle buses will return to their original destinations on continuous loops between 2:30 and 3:30 p.m.
Please direct questions to:
Althea Wallace: firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.895.2582