Schedule a Visit or Shadow an Honors Student
Prospective students who have already been accepted to both Drexel and the Honors Program are invited to take part in the Honors Shadowing Program. Shadowing an Honors student is a great way to experience the daily life of a current honors student at Drexel. Shadowing visits begin in January and typically run through May.
At your request, visits can include any or all of the following:
- Take a tour of Millennium Hall (the freshmen Honors Living Learning Community)
- Attend a class with a current Honors student
- Have coffee or lunch with a current Honors student
- Meet with an Honors Program staff member
- Take a tour of the Honors Center
To schedule a visit, please fill out this form
and email it to Carly Meluney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Campus Tours should be scheduled through Undergraduate Admissions.