Application Procedures and Deadlines:
- Automatic Invite - Incoming freshmen with superior academic records, standardized test scores and other evidence of accomplishment may automatically be invited to join the Honors Program. Incoming Freshmen offered admission in their University acceptance letter do not need to apply.
- Priority Applications - If you have not received an invitation to join the Honors Program you may apply directly to us by submitting the Honors Program application:
- Round 1: Completed applications received by March 15th will be notified of an admission decision by April 1st.
- Round 2: Completed applications received by April 12th will be notified of an admission decision by April 24th.
- Standard Applications- Completed Applications received after April 12th will be reviewed on a rolling basis and will be notified within 5 to 6 weeks of application completion.
- Prospective students must complete an Honors Program Application Provide a copy of your unofficial high school transcripts with your application. This transcript should be submitted to the Honors Program even if you have previously submitted transcripts to Drexel Admissions.
- You may only apply AFTER you've received your acceptance letter to Drexel University.
- Applications must be received no later than June 1st of your senior year in high school.
- Applications will not be reviewed until ALL required application materials are received.
Note: All Honors Application materials MUST be sent directly to the Honors Program office, located at 5016 MacAlister Hall.