Complementary and Integrative Therapies Program
Individuals submitting an application must fulfill the following
- Completed application form,
- 2.75 GPA or above on all previous coursework,
- Minimum of bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university,
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges attended,
- Nurses, physician assistants, and other healthcare professionals who hold licensure or a certificate: copy of license, eligibility for licensure, or certificate,
- Current resume,
- Two letters of recommendation,
- Personal statement (no more than two pages and no less than one page double-spaced) that will give the admissions committee a better understanding of the following:
- Why you are choosing this particular program of study;
- Your plans upon completion of the certificate; and
- How your current work experience will enhance your experience in this program.
- International applicants (as well as immigrants to the United States or U.S. permanent residents whose native language is not English and who have not received a bachelor's degree or higher in the United States, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, or the United Kingdom) must submit the results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and the Test of Spoken English (TSE). A minimum score of 550 is required for the paper test and 213 for the computer-based TOEFL Test. A minimum score of 55 is required for the TSE.
- Please note: International students may have additional requirements.
Note: Submitted materials become the property of Drexel University.
Classes start in the fall, winter, spring, and summer. Applications are submitted throughout the year.