Graduate Student Excellence Awards
The Graduate College is pleased to recognize outstanding service, research, potential impact, and teaching through its Graduate Student Excellence Awards.
These awards recognize Drexel's high performing graduate students and their commitment to the university's mission. Students will be recognized at Graduate Student Day as well as at the relevant Commencement ceremonies.
Complete nomination packets, including all the required materials, must be submitted as a single PDF via the Drexel Funding Portal by the College/School Associate Deans for Graduate Studies or their designees.
Graduate Student Excellence Awards Review Committee
- Alexis Finger, College of Arts and Sciences
- David Goldberg, College of Arts and Sciences
- Chris Laincz, LeBow College of Business
- Yvonne Michael, Dornsife School of Public Health
- Jerry John Nutor, Graduate Student Association
- Michael Ryan, College of Engineering
- Natalie Shaak, Graduate College
- Jason Silverman, School of Education
- Anne Willkomm, Goodwin College of Professional Studies