Graduate Student Excellence Awards
The Graduate College is pleased to recognize outstanding service, research, potential impact, and teaching through it's Graduate Student Excellence Awards.
These awards recognize Drexel's high performing graduate students and their commitment to the University's mission. Students will be recognized at Graduate Student Day and, in some cases, at their College/School Commencement ceremonies.
Graduate Student Excellence Awards Review Committee
- Caroline Schauer, College of Engineering (Chair)
- Anne Willkomm, Goodwin College of Professional Studies
- David Goldberg, College of Arts and Sciences
- Yvonne Michael, Dornsife School of Public Health
- Andres Kriete, School of Biomedical Engineering, Science and Health Systems
- Jaya Mohan, Office of Research
- Michael Ryan, College of Engineering
- Jerry John Nutor, Graduate Student Association
- Sandra Golis, Graduate College
- Alexis Finger, College of Arts and Sciences (Chair, Teaching Assistant Excellence Award Sub Committee)