Thesis and Dissertation
Thesis and Dissertation Materials
Thesis and Dissertation Approval Process
Please note, individual academic departments may have additional requirements. Check with your department head or graduate advisor to find out if you need to follow any special requirements.
- After you successfully defend, make all content changes as required by your defense committee and obtain all required committee signatures on the Thesis/Dissertation Approval form [PDF].
- Submit your final formatted thesis to your supervising professor for approval. The supervising professor and department head will acknowledge approval by signing the Completion Form [PDF].
- Submit your signed Thesis/Dissertation Approval form [PDF] and thesis to the library according to the guidelines found on the Drexel University Libraries Website.
- Once you have submitted all the required materials your Completion Form [PDF] will be signed and returned to you.
- Submit the signed Completion Form to the Graduate College for clearance of your degree.
Please visit the Thesis and Dissertation page on the Drexel University Libraries Website for all the submission details, required materials, as well as answers to frequently asked questions. For more information about the requirements and deadlines for graduation, please visit the Graduate College Graduation Page.
Thesis and Dissertation Library Contact
215.895.6788 or 215.895.6845