- A completed application
- A master's degree in nursing from a regionally accredited program
- Graduate GPA of 3.0 or above
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended.
- You must supply transcripts regardless of the number of credits earned or the type of school you attended.
- Instead of hard copy transcripts, your post-secondary institution can supply official electronic transcripts directly to Drexel University Online through a password secured link or website (use our email address, email@example.com.)
- If you don’t list all post-secondary institutions on your application and these appear on transcripts received from other institutions, your application will not be reviewed until you have submitted the remaining transcripts.
- Use our Transcript Lookup Tool to assist you in contacting your previous institutions.
- Two letters of recommendation
- From either a previous or immediate supervisor or a former nursing faculty member who can attest to your clinical knowledge, skill and potential aptitude for graduate study.
- References will not be accepted from colleagues or family members.
- You may use our electronic letter of recommendation service
- If a recommender prefers to submit an original, hard copy letter, please remind them that it must include an ink signature and be submitted in a sealed envelope.
- Personal statement (800 - 1600 words) that will give the admissions committee a better understanding of:
- Why you are choosing this particular program of study
- Your plans upon completion of the degree
- How your current work experience will enhance your experience in this program
- Detailed Resume.
- A copy of your current, unrestricted RN license or eligibility for licensure as a registered nurse.
- Additional requirements for International Students
All submitted materials become the property of Drexel University.