B.S.N.-to-M.S.N. Early Assurance Options
Early Assurance Program Steps for Admission
- The applicant submits a regular online application during their final year of the Drexel BSN or entering their fourth quarter of the ACE Program to apply to the MSN
- The applicant must contact the Office of Graduate Admissions to let them know they are applying for early assurance into the MSN program
- The early assurance applicant must submit 5 letters of recommendation and also a program director endorsement form (from their undergraduate program) to the Office of Graduate Admissions
- The Office of Graduate Admissions submits the file to the track director for review
- The track director then reaches out to the applicant to conduct an interview
- The track director completes an “interview review form” regardless of acceptance or denial and submits this back to the Office of Graduate Admissions
- The Office of Graduate Admissions sends out a letter to the student regarding the admissions decision
- Clinical Trials Research - Online.
- Innovation and Intra/Entrepreneurship Advanced Practice - Online.
- Leadership in Health Systems Management.
- Nursing Education and Faculty Role - Online.
- Adult Acute Care N.P.
- Family N.P.
- Pediatric Primary Care N.P.
- Pychiatric Mental Health N.P.
- Women's Health - Online N.P.