Drexel offers over 120 graduate programs across 13 schools, colleges, and centers. Pursue a master's or doctoral degree to advance your career, or remain competitive by earning a certificate in your field. Many programs are offered part-time or online, providing you the flexibility to earn your degree while working full-time. Select programs also offer Graduate Co-op opportunities at a variety of organizations and businesses or in partnership with your current employer, allowing you to build your résumé while you receive academic credit.
Drexel also offers programs through our center in Sacramento,
California. These courses are presented in an innovative and rigorous hybrid
of traditional and online classroom experiences. For more information, visit
the Drexel University Sacramento website.
and Sciences – The College of Arts and Sciences is the largest and broadest of the University's colleges and offers a variety of nationally recognized programs.
Engineering, Science, and Health Systems – The School of Biomedical Engineering, Science, and Health Systems is a nationally recognized center of multidisciplinary research and graduate education.
- Business – Recognized as one of the world's top business schools, the LeBow College of Business offers a variety of graduate and professional programs, fully accredited by AACSB International (the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).
- Computing and Informatics – The College of Computing & Informatics is recognized as a leader in the field of information science and technology and consistently attracts national attention.
- Education – With a variety of nationally recognized programs, the School of Education focuses on education, research, and civic engagement that builds community and develops problem-solving leaders.
- Engineering – Nationally recognized for its excellence in engineering education and research, the College of Engineering is known for its cross-disciplinary collaboration and leadership in emerging fields.
- Hospitality and Sport Management – The Center for Hospitality and Sport Management emphasizes experiential learning and creative problem solving as preparation for these dynamic industries.
- Law – A top Philadelphia law school, the Kline School of Law is based in challenging curriculum and a variety of opportunities to gain real-world experience in a wide range of practical settings.
Arts and Design – The Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts & Design offers professionally oriented hands-on programs that prepare students to begin or enhance careers in the design, media, and nonprofit arts sectors.
- Medicine (MD, Biomedical Graduate Studies, and Professional Studies Programs) – Nationally recognized for research, the Drexel University College of Medicine has been educating students in the biomedical sciences for more than 150 years and is one of the largest private medical schools in the United States.
and Health Professions – The College of Nursing and Health Professions offers a wide variety of programs and provides an education that balances classroom experience with clinical training.
Studies – Programs in the Goodwin College of Professional Studies emphasize strong communication skills and a solid foundation in information technology.
Health – Through its nationally recognized programs, the School of Public Health promotes health and quality of life in the prevention and control of disease, injury, and disability.