|Fall (Sept.)||Winter (Jan.)||Spring (March)||Summer (June)
|Philadelphia Cohort||Aug. 15||N/A||N/A||N/A
International students are not eligible to apply to this program.
- Graduate Admission Application
Applicants may only apply to one program. All documents submitted by you or on your behalf in support of this application for admission to Drexel University become the property of the University, and will under no circumstances be released to you or any other party. Please note, an application fee of $65 U.S. is required.
Apply for Winter or Spring 2017 Apply for Summer 2017 or Future Terms
By Postal Mail
PO Box 34789
Philadelphia, PA 19101-4789
By Express Courier
(DHL, FedEx, UPS, etc.)
3141 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-2876
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended verifying completion of a master's degree in education or an appropriate field and undergraduate degree in an appropriate major
Résumé – You may submit your résumé by mail or email it as an attachment to email@example.com
Please indicate at least 3 years of work experience relevant to applicant's professional goals
- Three letters of recommendation – Use the Electronic Letter of Recommendation form to submit your recommendation letters
- Essay – Discuss your professional goals and aspirations, including how your current skills, along with advanced study of educational leadership, will be of support in the attainment of those goals.
- Writing sample – Submit a 5- to 30-page writing sample that demonstrates your writing abilities and potential success in the program. Examples include, but are not limited to, a journal article, a paper written for a class, or a manual or technical report.
Supplemental Application Materials
To make your application more competitive, you are encouraged to submit TWO or more of the following items:
- Detailed statement describing sustained Leadership Activities
- Detailed statement describing significant Creative Activities / Products
- Detailed statement describing significant Research Activities / Publications
- GRE or MAT scores